- I want to try it with the stations like last time again for various reasons: people get to make their own dishes so they know what's in it, and plus they know how to make the recipe for future use. I know this might be slower, but I know we can make it run smooth enough to make it go faster than last time.
- I will set up before everyone gets there so it'll go faster (plus I'll feel so much more organized and "with it":)
- Once we have the menu determined I'll see what ingredients we need and will delegate jobs to everyone who is coming. Some jobs will include cooking up ground beef, picking up orders, bringing a snack, etc.
- I'll plan to give an overview of the recipes at 1pm so it'll be important for everyone to be there before that time to bring your coolers in, get kids settled, etc.
- Please let me know by April 1st if you will be able to join us on April 23rd so I have plenty of time to organize and prepare the ingredient list. I'll see how many of us will be returning to the group and then let you know if there is room for additional people.
Looking forward to another fun time!
YAY! sounds like a great plan!! i can come early to help set up if you want!
ReplyDeleteWow Ellie. You amaze me with how much work you put into things. I think this blog is great. Thanks so much for all of your effort.
ReplyDelete